- Pal, J “Assistive Technology for people with vision impairments: Engineering and workplace accommodation challenges for low-resource environments” in Heymann, J., M.A. Stein and G. Moreno (Eds.) (2013). Disability and Equity at Work (New York: Oxford University Press)
- Pal, J., Lakshmanan, M. (2013) “Mobiles as Primary AT in India” Symposium on Disability, Technology and Rehabilitation in Low and Middle Income Countries,
- McCarthy, E., Pal, J., Cutrell, E., (2013) “The “voice” has it: screen reader adoption and switching behavior among vision impaired persons in India” Assistive Technology, Vol 25, Issue 4
- Pal, J (2013) “Access Technologies and Accessibility in Low- and Middle-Income Countries” in Robin Mansell and Peng Hwa Ang (eds.) (2013) International Encyclopedia of Digital Communication and Society (Wiley-Blackwell)
- Chatterjee, S., Pal, J. (2013) CRPD Implementation and the outlook for accessibility and technology: A Study of India, Peru, Jordan, and the Philippines
- Pal, J. (2012). “The machine to aspire to: The computer in rural south India.” First Monday 17(2-6).
- Pal, J., Pradhan, M., Shah, M., & Babu, R. (2011) “Assistive Technology for vision-impairments: An agenda for the ICT4D community“, In Proceedings of the 20th international conference companion on World wide web (pp. 513-522). ACM.